www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Some sites removed, others pending
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:31:30 GMT

Keeping an eye on apache.org/mirrors is also quite reachable and is
something all mirror maintainers should check on to see if we are
having problems reaching the site or not seeing updates.

Your site was unreachable and not updated for over 50 days, I'd assume
that even locally you would know that you had a problem.

That aside, I will try to be earlier in my checks and try to send out
warning notices before pulling the plug. The problem that kept your site
off for 50 days was obviously an easy fix.

I will add you back in soon.

Gav...