www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <kars...@rohrbach.de>
Subject Re: apache.de (datasink.webmonster.de) going down permanently
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:28:50 GMT
Pavelas Sokolovas(pavelas@bst.lt)@2007.06.01 16:01:31 +0000:
> Hehe, man, sold Your server? Was short of money for beer?
> Have a nice weekend ;)

Hell, no ;-)
I stopped working in the ISP business in 2000.
apache.de still ran on my infrastucture until now.
My upstream changes now, so I finally have to shut it down due to
different contract details.

Sorry, all, for the emotional note, but the removal notice completely
missed all of my mailboxes. I have found it in the archives, though.

Regards,
/k

--
> I took a course in speed reading and was able to read War and Peace in
> twenty minutes. It's about Russia. --Woody Allen
webmonster.de -- InterNetWorkTogether -- built on the open source platform
http://www.webmonster.de/ - ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ - http://www.rohrbach.de/
GnuPG:   0xDEC948A6 D/E BF11 83E8 84A1 F996 68B4  A113 B393 6BF4 DEC9 48A6