www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <kars...@rohrbach.de>
Subject apache.de (datasink.webmonster.de) going down permanently
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:57:39 GMT
Dear Apache mirroring folks,

the mirror on datasink.webmonster.de (apache.de) will go down on
2007-06-19, permanently. As I can see, the box is no longer listed in
the mirroring status section of the web site, so I guess it's not really
important to open a ticket for this.

Sidenote: Somehow, I expect to be contacted if somethings going wrong or
whatnot. This has not happened. Thanks, but no thanks, for removing the
former heavy-traffic European/German mirror silently without telling me
one single word. This sucks.

Bye,
/k

--
> Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate.
webmonster.de -- InterNetWorkTogether -- built on the open source platform
http://www.webmonster.de/ - ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ - http://www.rohrbach.de/
GnuPG:   0xDEC948A6 D/E BF11 83E8 84A1 F996 68B4  A113 B393 6BF4 DEC9 48A6