www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "augusto" <augu...@fagioli.biz>
Subject Re: Some out of date mirrors will be removed soon.
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:57:29 GMT
Hi Gav,

I was checking the apache.fagioli.biz log file where I've found these:

[Mon Jun 11 13:16:18 2007] [error] [client 81.208.31.208] File does not exist:
path_to_web_file/mirrors/apache/favicon.ico
[Mon Jun 11 13:19:40 2007] [error] [client 83.221.114.244] File does not exist: path_to_web_file//mirrors/apache/lenya/BINARIES/apache-lenya-1.2.5-bin.exe

Is it normal?

Bye

Augusto

On 11/Jun/2007 13:19 Gav.... wrote ..