www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Some out of date mirrors will be removed soon.
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:49:37 GMT

Thanks Augusto, regarding favicon.ico, lots of browsers look for one to
display whether it exists or not, so you will see this request. I do not
see one in the mirrors root, so will check it out for you,

Regarding the lenya .exe file, that is also not there but defiantly should
be because 1.2.5 is the current release, the zip files are there.

Thanks for reporting, I'll get back to you soon.

Gav...