www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Some out of date mirrors will be removed soon.
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:51:55 GMT
The below mentioned mirrors have now been removed.

Mirror maintainers of these mirrors have also been
emailed directly.

If you fix your problems or need any help then let us
know, once you are up and running again consistently
then let us know and we'll see about adding you back
in again.

Thanks

Gav...