www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Max Korzhanoff ...@garmtech.lv>
Subject Re: New mirror submitted
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 15:44:16 GMT
Hello!

    The same for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1208.

--
Kind regards,
 Max Korzhanoff (CEO)
 GARM Technologies
 Riga, Latvia
 Phone: +371-26402104

---
This e-mail and any attachments are privileged and may contain confidential information intended
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure of this information is prohibited under
applicable law. The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorized recipient. Please
notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose
or use the content in any way.
---