www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "augusto" <augu...@fagioli.biz>
Subject Re: Some new mirrors added, some outstanding requests.
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 12:47:17 GMT
Hi Gav.

Thanks for you notification mail.

The http://apache.fagioli.biz looks ok in fresh list.

As read at http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

..."If you would like to have a logo for your mirror displayed when your mirror is selected,
please include the URL to a GIF/JPG/PNG file with a size of no more than 100x34 pixels. You
must host the image on your site and we will inline it from our pages. Also include a URL
for your site where we should send people who click on the logo."...

where i'm supposed to see my logo?

Kind regards

On 21/May/2007 13:42 Gav.... wrote ..