www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Apache mirrors removed
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 19:33:55 GMT
I have just completed a (long overdue) update of the Apache mirror
list.  In this process, I removed about 90 mirrors that were no longer
up-to-date.  I have bcc'd this email to our recorded maintainer
address for these mirrors in addition to sending it to our mirror
mailing list.

The most likely reason that the mirror was not up-to-date is that you
were syncing to www.apache.org.  This site no longer accepts rsync
connections.  If you were removed and wish to be readded, you must
follow the configuration and submission instructions in
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

I have also gone through our issue tracker and dealt with most of the
outstanding requests.  If your request is still outstanding, you might
want to check the issue tracker to assure that there is still an open
issue and that you have dealt with any questions or problems.

To check the status of your mirror in our database, see:
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

Thanks.

Joshua.