www-mirrors mailing list archives

From ":.:.: ikmal :.:.:" <ikmal_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache mirrors removed
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 04:33:30 GMT
Hi,

I have re-sync the mirror back the mirror.  Here the info:
URL of mirror : http://apache.leakage.org/
Country where the mirror is located : Malaysia
Contact email address: ikmal_ahmad@yahoo.com/ikmal@leakage.org
Update frequency: Every 6 hours (0  */6     *       *       *       /mirror/scripts/apache.sh
)Rsync repository used :/usr/bin/rsync -rtlzv --delete rsync.apache.org::apache-dist /mirror/web/apache
Approximate bandwidth: 155 mbps x 3
I have configured my HTTP server as requested (yes/no): yes
I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list (yes/no): yes

Thanks & Regards,
 Ikmal Ahmad.

http://www.leakage.org/
http://root.justdied.com/mylife
http://www.openbsd.org.my/
http://mirrors.mybsd.org.my/

----- Original Message ----
From: Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca>
To: mirrors@apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2007 3:33:55 AM
Subject: Apache mirrors removed

I have just completed a (long overdue) update of the Apache mirror
list.  In this process, I removed about 90 mirrors that were no longer
up-to-date.  I have bcc'd this email to our recorded maintainer
address for these mirrors in addition to sending it to our mirror
mailing list.

The most likely reason that the mirror was not up-to-date is that you
were syncing to www.apache.org.  This site no longer accepts rsync
connections.  If you were removed and wish to be readded, you must
follow the configuration and submission instructions in
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

I have also gone through our issue tracker and dealt with most of the
outstanding requests.  If your request is still outstanding, you might
want to check the issue tracker to assure that there is still an open
issue and that you have dealt with any questions or problems.

To check the status of your mirror in our database, see:
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

Thanks.

Joshua.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.