www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sascha E. Pollok" <mirror-apa...@iphh.net>
Subject Re: Apache mirrors updated
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:59:53 GMT
Me again,

> > > I know. I see company logos for other mirrors but not for
> > > ours. I compared the HTML source but can't find a logo-reference
> > > after <div class="section-content">. I don't think this is a
> > > problem on my side being blind or whatever :-)
> >
> > Ok, you're right.  My fault.  It should work by tomorrow.
>
> Thanks. So I guess the fact that the logo is showing when selecting the
> mirror at e.g. http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi but NOT on
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi is just a matter of time?

As an add on: the logo is shown by closer.cgi when selecting for a
specific project like in http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/java/
but not when linked from www.apache.org main-page to closer.cgi (w/o
project).

Having the logo on-site is not that important but I thought it might
be a bug or whatever in closer.cgi or something else far beyond my
scope ;-)

Cheers!