www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sascha E. Pollok" <mirror-apa...@iphh.net>
Subject Re: Apache mirrors updated
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:40:59 GMT
Joshua, et al,

thanks a lot for adding apache.mirror.iphh.net (INFRA-935).
In noted that http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi does not
show our company logo which was mentioned in the request.
Could this be added or was it somehow in a wrong format?

Maybe interesting because we had this "company logo" topic
on this list.. today... yesterday? Which year is it?
Can't remember. Damn I should get some sleep.

Cheers
Sascha