www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sascha E. Pollok" <mirror-apa...@iphh.net>
Subject Time for having a new mirror added
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:44:14 GMT
Folks out there,

we sent a "new mirror" request at the beginning of September
which is still unassigned. I was wondering if this is just
normal, in case it is feel free to ignore this question
or if there is something we could do about it.

The mirror is apache.mirror.iphh.net and is located in
Germany. The JIRA ID is INFRA-935.

Thanks for any hints and cheers
Sascha

--
Sascha E. Pollok                     E-Mail: sp@iphh.net
Leiter Netzwerkdesign und -betrieb   Tel: +49 (0)40 374919-10