www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Simon Clausen <si...@lucid.dk>
Subject Re: Change Logo
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:11:27 GMT
Gerardo -astharot- Di Giacomo skrev:
> Joshua Slive wrote:
>> On 10/31/06, XMundo Networks - Mirrors <mirror@xmundo.net> wrote:
>>> Hi Joshua.
>>>
>>> XMundo as changed the logotype. I attach the new logotype of the
>>> company.
>>
>> Please file this in our issue tracker so it doesn't get lost.  And
>> please note that we require that you host the logo on your servers.
>> We just use a URL.
>>
>> Joshua.
>
> Where are the logos displayed?

"If you would like to have a logo for your mirror displayed when your
mirror is selected, please include the URL to a GIF/JPG/PNG file with a
size of no more than 100x34 pixels. You must host the image on your site
and we will inline it from our pages. Also include a URL for your site
where we should send people who click on the logo."
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

You logo will be displayed, for example on
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi when your mirror has been selected
by the cgi script.