www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: New mirror ticket
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:09:08 GMT
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Philippe BAQUÉ/CICT wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:47:31 +0200
> From: Philippe BAQUÉ/CICT <baque@cict.fr>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Re: New mirror ticket
>
> Probonic Software a écrit :
> > What is the point of opening another ticket??  Joshua has already said he
> > will get round to them eventually - by submitting another ticket you will
> > add confusion to the matter.
> >

> In fact like you can see I have open a ticket on 10/10/05... With in
> fact... no effect
>
> this a the 10/10/05 ticket!
>
> new mirror
> ----------
>
>          Key: INFRA-572
>      Project: Infrastructure
>         Type: Improvement
>   Components: Mirrors
>     Reporter: Philippe BAQUÉ

  It looks like this ticket is closed! It says:

    Comment by Joshua Slive [27/Oct/05 08:56 PM]
    I am currently unable to connect to this mirror. Please let me know if
    this is a temporary issue that has been fixed.

    Comment by Joshua Slive [18/Nov/05 06:59 PM]
    I can connect now, but the configuration is not in line with our
    recommendations.  Please feel free to reopen the report if this
    is fixed.

  Are you sure your config is fixed ?

    http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

  If yes, please reopen the ticket and all will be well.

> Philippe BAQUÉ

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 \_/ \_/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~henkp/                   M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/