www-mirrors mailing list archives

From <fi...@forall.pl>
Subject Re: Mirrors
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:16:04 GMT

Hello,

You have some right Joshua but I think that many people after 10 days
waiting without any reply would think that you simple do not need new
mirrors and delete their mirrors.
We are not going to delete it, but if our mirror will not be used we also
don't want to waste 10GB of space. (if fact it is 20GB because server
is running on RAID)