www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Mirrors
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:38:05 GMT
All mirror issues in the issue tracker are handled, but it may take up
to a month or more since the mirror administration volunteers (errr...
me) are rather busy.  The delay also helps to weed out mirrors that
ask to be listed and then shortly disappear or stop updating.

Fabiran: There are certainly no outstanding issues from 2005.  So it
is most likely that you didn't respond to a request we made to fix a
broken config.

Joshua.