www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Matthew Keen <matth...@adam.com.au>
Subject Re: Please add our logo and corresponding mirror.
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:08:08 GMT
your best bet is to do the following, as the mailing list is a bad
method to get listed.

1. It is better to submit things to our issue tracker, so they won't be
lost, rather than sending them to the mailing list.
2. Mirror updates happen about twice a month.

http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

The last section "Inform Us" is the part you need to read closely, and
follow the link to the Issue tracker, for your first use I have provided
the link below :)

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
You'll need to sign up for an account, then create a new issue in
project "Infrastructure" with component "Mirrors".

--
Kind Regards

Matthew Keen
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-