www-mirrors mailing list archives

From ETF Mirror admin <mirrorad...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject new mirror in serbia and montenegro
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 07:31:35 GMT
Hi,
We have one mirror server mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu, and because it has too many
connections we decided to make another mirror server: mirror2.etf.bg.ac.yu

so we would like to put apache mirror on that server also (apache has mirror
on mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu)

is that possible?

server IP is 147.91.8.38 and it is synced from mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu

content is accessible trough http only for now but it will be accessible
trough ftp and rsync in next few days

directory is /apache

Best regards,
Ljubisa
--
Ljubisa Radivojevic
Mirror Administrator

University of Belgrade
School of Electrical Engineering's Computing  Centre
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11020 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 3370110
http://rc.etf.bg.ac.yu