www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Fwd: [NOTICE] Downtime for ASF infrastructure this weekend
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:46:37 GMT
A note about some Apache infrastructure changes this weekend.  This
should be completely transparent for mirror sites, but I wanted to let
you know in case you see anything weird.

Please do note, however, that if you are still syncing apache-site,
instead of the recommended apache-dist, you will lose access for the
weekend.  Our backup site will not be providing an apache-site rsync
repository.

Joshua.

--
Joshua Slive