www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Peter Mann <Peter.M...@tuke.sk>
Subject changed mirror (slovakia)
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:11:23 GMT
Heyaaa!!!

i just changed moved mirror from ftp.tuke.sk to mirrors.tuke.sk

* URL of mirror
	http://apache.tuke.sk or http://mirrors.tuke.sk/apache/
	(no actions required, i changed DNS CNAME apache.tuke.sk)
	ftp://mirrors.tuke.sk/apache/
	i can provide rsync, if it's required
* Country where the mirror is located
	Slovak Republic
* Contact email address
	ftpadmin@tuke.sk
* Update frequency
	3 times per day:
	crontab: 10 2,10,18 * * * /home/ftpadmin/.bin/rsyncuj-apache
* Rsync repository used
	rsync.eu.apache.org
* Approximate bandwidth
	100Mbps
* I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror
	yes
* I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list
	yes

BTW - http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa.

Apache/2.0.51 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.51 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 SVN/1.2.0-dev
Server at issues.apache.org Port 80

5o   Peter.Mann at tuke.sk