www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Use of mirrors@apache.org...
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:38:50 GMT
I've just changed the instructions on this page:
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html
to suggest the usage of our Jira issue tracker for new-mirror
submissions.  I'm not a huge fan of Jira, but it seems to be the best
that we have at the moment.

That should lighten the load on mirrors@apache.org and allow this list
to be used for announcements and discussion that is of broad interest to
all apache mirror maintainers.

So if you have an outstanding new-mirror submission that hasn't yet been
addressed, please follow the instructions on that page.  Also, changes
to existing mirrors, or problems in our mirror infrastructure can be
submitted in the same way.  You can always follow-up on this list if you
don't get any action.

Thanks.

Joshua.