www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Nick Katsamas <n...@forthnet.gr>
Subject Re: Mirror update in Greece
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:32:32 GMT
I follow your recommendations bellow, changing "apache" with "dist". Now
the URLs point to
the right directory.

PS: From my mirror logs I saw that I still have the same problems with
rsync.

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (490987 bytes received so far)
[receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (490987 bytes received so far)
[generator]

--
Best regards

Nick Katsamas