www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: FW: New Mirror : apache.namibia.na - Symlink issue resolved ...
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:57:19 GMT
Wilhelm,

Your mirror was making rsync connections every hour and then holding
them indefinitely.  This tied up all the rsync slots on
rsync.eu.apache.org.  Your site has therefore been banned from
connection to rsync.eu.apache.org in order to protect accessibility for
other sites.

Perhaps it would be best if you choise another way to support the apache
software foundation.  Some suggestions are here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html

Thanks.

Joshua.