www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: New Mirror : Namibia - 3rd request
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:41:59 GMT

Wilhelm Lehmann wrote:
> URL of mirror : http://apache.namibia.na
> Country where the mirror is located  : Namibia / Africa
> Contact email address : sysadmin@namibnet.com
> Update frequency : Every 4 Hours
> Rsync repository used : rsync.eu.apache.org
> Approximate bandwidth : 2Mb/s (E1)
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) :
> Yes
>
> Mirror also available ftp://apache.namibia.na/pub/apache
>
> URL of Logo : http://noc.namib.net/images/namlogo.gif

Sorry for the delay in replying.  The mirror admins have been busy with
other stuff.

I've noticied a problem on your mirror:
http://apache.namibia.na/ant/ant-current-bin.zip.asc
give "forbidden".

This is probably caused by an symlink-permissions issue.  You need to
either give apache the SymLinksIfOwnerMatch Option, or you need to
configure rsync to make copies in place of symlinks.

Once you have done that, please resubmit with all the relevant details.

Thanks.

Joshua.