www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Ryan" <R...@UWHDC.Com>
Subject Re: New Apache Mirror
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:00:30 GMT
This is the apache virtual host confguration.

DocumentRoot "/var/www/apache"
ServerName apache.uwhdc.com
<Directory "/var/www/apache">
allow from all
IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=* FoldersFirst \
ScanHTMLTitles DescriptionWidth=*
HeaderName HEADER.html
ReadmeName README.html
AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes
Options Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
</Directory>

The time i started the Rsync process stage to after i
got subscribed to this mailing list.. I thought it be done
downloading the entire mirror package by them..

Somehow its taking longer then anyother rsync server i run.

I also mirror for Qmail and it runs alot faster then this src.

I might end of only being able to update every 10 hours due-to the time it takes to download
from this certian src.

I just finshed what it was doing with the following.

excalibur/excalibur-configuration/jars/excalibur-configuration-1.1.jar.md5
excalibur/excalibur-configuration/source/excalibur-configuration-1.1-src.tar.gz
excalibur/excalibur-configuration/source/excalibur-configuration-1.1-src.tar.gz.asc
excalibur/excalibur-configuration/source/excalibur-configuration-1.1-src.tar.gz.md5
excalibur/excalibur-configuration/source/excalibur-configuration-1.1-src.zip
rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at rsync.c(249)
rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at main.c(886)