www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: New Mirror
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:34:27 GMT

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Apache wrote:

> ok it's fixed.
>
> I don't know why RSync is doing this but it appears that I will have to
> email the creators of Rsync and find out why.

I don't think it's fixed.

Win32 doesn't support symlinks (although recent nt versions support
"junctions").  So you'd need to replace the "l" option with the "L" option
in your rsync command in order to get rsync to copy file contents.

> I will be moving my apache directory to a unix server in about 4 hours.
>
> Please list our mirror, we want to be part of the Apache Community as we are
> working on new ways to merge ColdFusion, FrontPage etc with Apache.

We'll be happy to list your mirror when it is up and running on the unix
server.  Please let us know.

Joshua.