www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Peter Grigor <pgri...@hoobly.com>
Subject Re: New Mirror: apache.tagcon.net
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:41:00 GMT
The NH users probably won't have a problem. But when you get on the
mirror list and you get 10 or 15 cable modem buggers downloading the
latest release all at once your line's gonna sh*t the bed. :)

It's just not fast enough is all, no comment on the your quality or
intentions which are both honorable and gracious.

Regards,

Peter
<^_^>