www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: New Mirror
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:14:49 GMT

Yes, it's working fine, see http://www.apache.org/mirrors/.

> Would it be possible to get the @ address for the mirror
> changed to http://www.qualsec.net.

Sorry, that's not possible right now but if you can provide a logo or
other artwork, we can link this to an address you desire.

> Also is there any particular artwork for
> mirrors to use to link to their mirror or the main site or should I use
> http://www.apache.org/images/asf_logo.gif

The ASF logo is a trademark and therefore can't be used on your own
pages without prior written permission from the ASF. Though, as said,
you can always provide your own logo and we will inline it on the
download pages. See the last paragraph on
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html for details.

Cheers,
Erik