www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Adam Sampson <a...@mirrorservice.org>
Subject Re: Apache mirror at the UK Mirror Service
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:36:48 GMT
On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 08:32:53PM +0200, Erik Abele wrote:
> Um, we still have http://www.mirror.ac.uk/mirror/ftp.apache.org/ and
> ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.apache.org/

Yes, but those don't point to us any more. mirror.ac.uk's now being run
by a different organisation, who also have an Apache mirror; you'll
probably want to list both.

> Looks basically good but I'd be happier if the interface would display
> the README/HEADER files instead of only pointing at them.
[plus more broken stuff]

OK -- I've updated our configuration so that it's using your preferred
options now (and disabled our archive browser for that mirror). Does
<http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.apache.org/> look all right to
you?

Thanks,

--