www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Zac Shenker" <assistantad...@qualsec.net>
Subject New Mirror
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:23:38 GMT
Hi,

I am an assistant administrator from the web hosting company Qualsec.net, I
have the rsync command running at the moment to setup an apache mirror the
details are as follows:

*	URL of mirror - http://mirrors.qualsec.net/apache, looking into
linking that dir to FTP too at a later stage
*	Country where the mirror is located - United States
*	Contact email address - assistantadmin@qualsec.net
*	Update frequency - Undecided at this stage hoping at least once per
day, I also need help with what specific rsync command to run for updates
*	Rsync repository used - rsync.apache.org
*	Approximate bandwidth - 200 - 400GB+ per month
*	I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
- yes

I will need a bit of help with getting the crontab running to get the mirror
to auto update, but as I write this am waiting for the initial download to
complete. At this stage I do not have a 100x34 logo but am hoping to have
one ready within the next few days.

Regards,

Zac Shenker

Assistant Administrator