www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: new mirror in illinois
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:06:03 GMT
On 23.08.2004, at 21:16, paul kaiser wrote:

> thanks for the info. may i ask what we need to do to be "fully"
> implemented?

The recommended configuration
(http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html) is basically all that
is needed to allow all the features to function properly.

> i modified the apache httpd.conf file in line with your suggestions
> (since the
> e-mail).

Yes, looks much better now :)

> i was previously using the recommended rsync command. is there
> anything else i should know about.

The only thing I can think of right now is the possibility to display a
nice logo. For details see the last paragraph at the above URL.

> thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,
Erik