www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Martin Foster" <martin_fos...@office.pacific.net.au>
Subject Pacific Internet (Australia) Mirror restored
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:10:36 GMT
Hello List,

The Pacific Internet Apache mirror was pulled from the mirror listings
due to sporadic availability in the past few months.  I'd like to
announce that our mirror is available once more.

The disk subsystem that was responsible for this has been completely
swapped out.  The new vendor's array has been under test in the mirror
for the past three weeks, with no reliability or performance issues
whatsoever.

Apache mirror URLs:
http://apache.mirror.pacific.net.au/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-httpd/
mirror url: http://mirror.pacific.net.au/
contact: mirror-team@pacific.net.au
update frequency: twice daily
approximate bandwidth: 300Mbps
location: Sydney, Australia
The mirror is configured as per Apache.org recommendations.

Cheers,

Martin Foster
Systems Engineer
Pacific Internet (Australia) Pty Ltd