www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Apache mirrors removed
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:19:59 GMT
On 21.08.2004, at 13:55, Michal Bialoskorski wrote:

> Hi!
>
>  This was temporary problem due to server moving. I've run the update
> and
> from now ftp://ftp.task.gda.pl/pub/www/apache/dist/ will be up to date.

Okay, looks good now, last update was today (Mon Aug 23 13:48:00 CEST
2004).

> And you can add to the list:
>
>  http://ftp.task.gda.pl/pub/www/apache/dist/

Well, the most basic functionality is there but nearly all parts of the
recommended configuration (see [1]) are missing and therefore the
mirror is pretty unusable for our users. Please have a look at the
mirror guidelines and resubmit if you can fix your config. I'll be more
than happy to include it then.

Cheers,
Erik

[1] http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html