www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: New mirror in Belgium
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:08:32 GMT

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, ProServe - Peter Batenburg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Next to our network in The Netherlands, we also have built a fully redundant
> network in Brussels, Belgium. I have put a mirror box there, thats also
> mirroring apache:

> - Location: Brussels, Belgium
> - Contact email: peter@proserve.nl
> - Update frequency: every 6 hours
> - Bandwidth: 100Mbit
> - Recommended configuration: Yes (I would appreciate some help with the
> header displaying with Apache2. This doesn't seem to work on our other mirror
> too, with the configuration mentioned)
>
> Please note that we also have an apache mirror in The Netherlands
> (apache.proserve.nl) but this is a totaly different box and network.

Looks good (other than the header/readme) and will be in the next update.

For the config problem, can you confirm that you have the HeaderName and
ReadmeName directives suggested, and that you don't have any other
HeaderName or ReadmeName directives in your config?  Are there any
messages in the error log?

Joshua.