www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Mirrors at NedLinux.nl" <mir...@nedlinux.nl>
Subject Change request of apache.mirror.trueserver.nl to apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:14:57 GMT
Hi Joshua,

Can you change the settings of our Apache Mirror in the Netherlands from
apache.mirror.trueserver.nl to apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl. Because we are
moving our servers to another colocater in the couple of weeks.

So the urls on your mirror page would be:

http://apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl/dist/

instead of

*http://apache.mirror.trueserver.nl/dist/*

and

ftp://apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl/pub/mirror/apache/

instead of

**ftp://apache.mirror.trueserver.nl/pub/mirror/apache/**

After the change at your side we would be able to change the ip adres of
the apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl server ourself when we move the apache
mirror server over to the other colocation location. And so being able
to do the operation so smooth as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Marc Mes
NedLinux.nl