www-mirrors mailing list archives

From ProServe - Peter Batenburg <pe...@proserve.nl>
Subject New mirror in Belgium
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 09:21:44 GMT
Hi,

Next to our network in The Netherlands, we also have built a fully
redundant network in Brussels, Belgium. I have put a mirror box there,
thats also mirroring apache:

- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Contact email: peter@proserve.nl
- Update frequency: every 6 hours
- Bandwidth: 100Mbit
- Recommended configuration: Yes (I would appreciate some help with the
header displaying with Apache2. This doesn't seem to work on our other
mirror too, with the configuration mentioned)

Please note that we also have an apache mirror in The Netherlands
(apache.proserve.nl) but this is a totaly different box and network.

--
  /-    Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,    -\
<- Peter Batenburg - ProServe B.V. - www.proserve.nl ->