www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ljubisa Radivojevic <ljub...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Re: ftp mirror
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 14:50:17 GMT
On Thursday 20 May 2004 15:33, Joshua Slive wrote:
> Could you please resubmit all the details including the http url.  Thanks.
HTTP MIRROR
URL of mirror: http://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/apache
Country where the mirror is located: Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia)
Contact email address: mirroradmin@etf.bg.ac.yu
Update frequency: every 4h
Approximate bandwidth: 34Mbit/s
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes

FTP MIRROR
URL of mirror: ftp://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/apache
Country where the mirror is located: Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia)
Contact email address: mirroradmin@etf.bg.ac.yu
Update frequency: every 4h
Approximate bandwidth: 34Mbit/s
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes

Regards, Ljubisa

--
Ljubisa Radivojevic
System Administrator

University of Belgrade
School of Electrical Engineering's Computing  Centre
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11020 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 3370110
http://rc.etf.bg.ac.yu