www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ljubisa Radivojevic <ljub...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Re: ftp mirror
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 09:29:12 GMT
On Wednesday 19 May 2004 16:32, Joshua Slive wrote:
> This mirror is not responding for me, and therefore will not be added to
> the official mirror list.
Now it does. I am sorry but our upstream provider messed up something in their
router's acl. I believe it is all set up correctly now.

> In addition, please note that we strongly encouraged http rather than ftp
> mirrors, since http mirrors fit much better into our mirror system.
OK, but I can serve both http and ftp to provide our users a choice :)

Regards, Ljubisa

--
Ljubisa Radivojevic
System Administrator

University of Belgrade
School of Electrical Engineering's Computing  Centre
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11020 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 3370110
http://rc.etf.bg.ac.yu