www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Administrator <r...@dope-brothers.com>
Subject Re[2]: The mirror's domain name changes.
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:54:36 GMT
Hello Joshua,

JS> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Administrator wrote:

>> Hello mirrors,
>>
>>    As some people find in somewhat offensive our current domain
>>    name, we have decided to put all our mirrors at more neutral
>>    wildyou.net. Please, change link for our mirror from
>>    http://apache.dope-brothers.com to http://apache.wildyou.net.
>>    And our logo is here: http://wildyou.net/img/100x34.gif
>>    Thanks in advance.
>>
>>    PS. My apologies, if you've received this message twice, I suspect
>>    delivery failure.

JS> Your mirror was previously removed from our mirror listing because it was
JS> innaccessible or out-of-date.  And, in fact, I can't access you mirror now
JS> either.

JS> If you can fix this and provide a reliable mirror, please resubmit your
JS> mirror using the usual procedures.

JS> Thanks.

JS> JOshua.

   That was due to slow DNS update. Now it seems all ok. Here's the
   mirrors details, add it to the list of mirrors, please:
   o URL: http://apache.wildyou.net
   o Country: Estonia
   o Email: root@wildyou.net
   o Updated twice per day
   o Approx. bandwidth: 100 Mbit
   o I have followed recommended configuration

   And logo is here: http://wildyou.net/img/100x34.gif, URL for it:
   http://wildyou.net.

--
Best regards,