www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Administrator <r...@tsuren.net>
Subject Re: New link for awstats
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:01:00 GMT
Hello Stephen,

SL> We've changed our awstats setup for mirrors.xtria.com. You should now go
SL> http://mirrors.xtria.com/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mirrors.xtria.com
SL> for dynamic pages.

SL> -SL

   Nice stats, it is interesting, that 2.0 Apache version so far more
   popular for downloads then 1.3, on my mirror the ratio is roughly
   3:1, and there... (don't blame me, I don't want to look to the list
   of 3k+ links :), but it is obviously more than 4:1 ). BTW, why
   don't you use GeoIPfree plugin? As for me, it gives you more information
   than enabled DNS lookups and works really faster.

--
Best regards,
 Administrator                            mailto:root@tsuren.net