www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Philip Mark Donaghy <philipmarkdona...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about using rsync often (seeking recommendation)
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:38:14 GMT
Hello everyone,

Currently I am using rsync every 24 hours but I would
like to synchronize more frequently. Every hour seems
reasonable and is mentioned in the mirrors archives.
Any recommendations?

Can someone also recommend a good web statistics
program?

webalizer-2.01 is currently installed on my machine.

IDEA : I think it would be useful if we synchronize
all the web statistics from all the mirrors.
Additionally if the statistics were generated by
geographic location apache would know which packages
are in demand and where.

Thanks,

Phil