www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: New Mirror
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:34:04 GMT
On 14.03.2004, at 23:40, Alan Dutta-Plummer wrote:

> Apologies, the .htaccess file for the apache directory had reverted to
> an
> older copy.  This has now been corrected.

Okay, works now.

> I would prefer to refer to the mirror as http://apache.dupluhosting.com
> which is currently setup and linked to
> http://www.dupluhosting.com/apache
> but when accessed from the first url all the folder images are
> missing.  Any
> idea what this could be?

The following directives are missing for the apache.dupluhosting.com
virtual host. You'll either have to put them into the global section of
your httpd.conf so that the alias is available to every virtual host or
you can put them only into the relevant <virtualhost> container:

Alias /icons/ "/path/to/icons/"
<Directory "/path/to/icons">
	Options MultiViews
	AllowOverride None
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>

The rest of apache.dupluhosting.com looks good and I'll include it with
the next update. Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
Erik