www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Reza Iskandar Achmad" <r...@jetcoms.net.id>
Subject ftp://ftp.chipset.or.id/pub/mirrors/apache/ out of date and unreachable !
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 01:56:11 GMT
Thanks for information,
I've fix it and it can be accessed now.

regards,
reza

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Abele" <erik@codefaktor.de>
To: <reza@chipset.or.id>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 5:15 AM
Subject: ftp://ftp.chipset.or.id/pub/mirrors/apache/ out of date and
unreachable !

Hello,

this is just a brief note that we've discovered that the mirror
ftp://ftp.chipset.or.id/pub/mirrors/apache/ wasn't reachable for nearly
2.5 days now. Additionally it wasn't updated for the last 3.0 days.
Please fix these problems as soon as possible!

If you can restore your mirror to a reliable and well-connected state,
please let us know by replying directly to me or by posting to
mirrors@apache.org. We'll then abstain from removing it from our
official list. Otherwise it will be removed in the next few days.

If there are any questions, please let me or mirrors@apache.org know or
have a look at http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html.

Thanks in advance,
Erik

Erik Abele  ~  Apache Software Foundation
erikabele@apache.org  ~  http://www.apache.org/