www-mirrors mailing list archives

From f..@chl.chalmers.se
Subject Re: New mirror in Sweden
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:05:07 GMT

Sorry for the dupe. Since this original message didn't show up I assumed
the list silently dropped messages from non-subscribed senders.

Turns out it just needed a couple of extra hours... :)

Regards,
Fredrik

--
   If it's such a good idea, I expect that management will be joining us.

Fredrik Öhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology
ohrn@chl.chalmers.se                                                  Sweden