www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Rafal Rzeczkowski <mirr...@cygnal.ca>
Subject new Apache mirror at Cygnal Technologies Corporation (Canada)
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:35:44 GMT

We have a new mirror system that includes the Apache Software Foundation
software:

] URL of mirror

 http://apache.mirror.cygnal.ca
  ftp://apache.mirror.cygnal.ca/pub/apache/
rsync://apache.mirror.cygnal.ca/apache

] Country where the mirror is located

Canada

] Contact email address

<mirrors@cygnal.ca>

] Update frequency

daily

] Approximate bandwidth

OC3 (155Mbit/s)

] I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)

yes

] If you would like to have a logo for your mirror displayed when your
] mirror is selected, please include the URL to a GIF/JPG/PNG file with a
] size of no more than 100x34 pixels.

http://www.cygnal.ca/images/cygnal_logo-100_34.png

at 100x34 pixels.

] Also include a URL for your site where
] we should send people who click on the logo.

http://www.cygnal.ca/

---

Please add Cygnal Technologies to the official mirrors list.

Thanks,

Rafal