www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Antoine Delvaux <ftpma...@belnet.be>
Subject Re: Configuration issues with your Apache.org mirror
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:24:19 GMT
Hello Erik,

> we've discovered that your mirror is not following our recommended
> configuration, see http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html.
>
> Specifically the AllowOverride directive seems *not* to be set as
> recommended: 'AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes'
>
> Please fix this problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

This should be solved by now.  Thanks for the notice.

Our mirror is also available through ftp if you want to put it on your
listing. ftp://apache.belnet.be/mirror/ftp.apache.org/

Best regards,

Antoine.

--
http://ftp.belnet.be                              Tel: + 32 2 790 33 33
BELNET Service Support Team                       Fax: + 32 2 790 33 34