www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request of new Mirror in japan
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:37:42 GMT
Hello,

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:53:38 +0100
(Subject: Re: Request of new Mirror in japan)
Erik Abele wrote:

> On 05.01.2004, at 06:38, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I found it that the spec of the current
> > server, apache.yubitoma.or.jp, would not be
> > sufficient to the required one right now.
> >
> > Could you please remove this URL from an
> > official mirror for apache.org for a while?
>
> Done. Just let us know when you want it to
> be back in the list.

I upgraded the server spec, introduced "Zend Performance Suite" ;-),
re-wrote immature php scripts and *bad* httpd.conf, i think
it would be okay the sever to be back in the list again.
/***
 Also, that severe "googlebot attacks" lulled, it seems ;-)
*/

Could you please apache.yubitoma.or.jp to be listed again?

Thanks in advance.

-- Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org) --

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/