www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andreas Haugsnes <andr...@haugsnes.no>
Subject Mirror change: apache.unixcore.com
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:09:36 GMT
Hi Joshua,

The mirror: apache.unixcore.com (located in Norway)

Will go down for a period of time (estimated to one-two weeks), and will be moved to Canada
(55Mbit uplink / redundant).

Also a discussion going on to keep a mirror live in Norway, so I can probably work that out
as well.

If you could remove us from the list for the time being, that would be great.

I'll send a new e-mail to the mirror-list when the new sites are up.

PS: The current mirror will probably be up until around Wednesday, so there's no rush, just
giving a notice in advance.

Happy mirroring,
--
|Andreas Haugsnes                   andreas@haugsnes.no|