www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Jose Manuel Macias <jmanuel.mac...@rediris.es>
Subject Apache mirror in Spain
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:08:50 GMT

   Hello!

     I have noticed that our mirror is not being listed. Here's
   the information you ask in the guidelines for setting up an
   Apache mirror:

---
    * URL of mirror

         http://apache.rediris.es

    * Country where the mirror is located

         Spain (ES)

    * Contact email address

         Generic: ftp@rediris.es  /  Personal: jmanuel.macias@rediris.es

    * Update frequency

         twice daily

    * Approximate bandwidth

        1 Gigaethernet pipe

    * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)

        yes

---

   Please confirm me that everything is ok.

    Thanks in advance,

          josé manuel macías.

--
Sistemas de Información - webmaster, ftpmaster
Centro de Comunicaciones CSIC/RedIRIS